Sunday 23 July 2023

Dhammapada - The way of Buddha

I have been started reading the book Dhammapada from last month. Its a volume of 12 books. Honestly, it seems boring but it's the life lessoning book in the simplest language you can ever read. I started with the first volume and it's the best book I have ever read. As I mentioned in my other book review, I find hard to keep up with series or volumes, but I just can't wait to read the other volume.

 The word "Dhammapada" has two words "dhamma" and "pada". Dhamma means path of truth, justice, the ultimate law which keeps the whole world together, righteousness, and discipline. Pada means path, step, foundation, and foot. This book will describe these meanings desirably. Here he described the readers by the word "Bodhisattva" which are the persons with potential to be awake. 

 Each chapter will give a thousand of concepts that are everyday based. This book speaks the unspeakable concepts beautifully. Review of each blog is also posted separately. 

 All I could conclude is that this book is a must to be read book. Everyone should definitely check out this book. I assure reading this book will never be regretting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment